Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hello!


 I am truly thrilled to be a part of the Vintage Stardoll team! It's an honor that I'm working with such fashionable dollies such as qrace. and vogue.Ruby. I will be writing posts, introducing new trends and reflecting on current styles that have been around for decades. I wouldn't describe my own style as only vintage...although I love the craftsmanship and detail that go into most extraordinary pieces of fashion history. I feel that it's unnecessary to limit the possibilities and options we have to just one style, or "way-of-dressing". Balenciaga is one of my favorite designer brands, 'hence my nickname'. I immediately fell in love with this rare Balenciaga dress, seen on Maggie Cheung's doll.


As you can see, I paired it with sleek, minimalistic accessories to give the dress most of the attention. Unfortunately, this Balenciaga dress isn't available in the shop anymore, which is why it's now a rare vintage piece here on Stardoll.

No comments:

Post a Comment