Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Hot Buys Review

I know the May hotbuys photo came out days ago, but I still wanted to review it, well.. I have to say this hotbuys collection was less than I expected....

The Best: The Mickey Glasses are gorgeous, and I will be buying them.

Also the oxfords are nice. I want to see how they look when they come out, they are a maybe..

The polka dot dress isn't bad either. It's very well-made and very realistic.

 

Okay, so the other two dresses are well... Not so Great. I mean the bad attitude one...What was Stardoll thinking? Oh well the next dress isn't exactly the best either. In my opinion, leopard print and floral don't exactly mix...

I'm not sure yet what I think about the leggings ....

The shirt is okay, but not my cup of tea...


So that's the review, hope you liked it!

Written By:Vogue.ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment