Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Trends

Hi Dollies ! Today I'm going to show you some spring trends!
!
1st Look: Floral Chic
I paired a nice floral jacket, that is a must have right now, with other simple pieces that compliment the jacket. As for accessories, I kept it simple..

2nd Look: Mint Dream
In this look, I incorporated the spring pastels trend. I paired mint trousers with orange accessories, just a fresh look...

3rd look : Chillin
I paired some boyfriend jeans and a chunky sweater. I added almost no accessories, flats, and a preppy collar menswear shirt underneath the sweater.


4th look: Gone with the wind
This look is very chic and a bit grungy. I paired a loose flowy skirt with a romper and I added a simple black blazer to pull the look together. The glasses add coolness to the look..

No comments:

Post a Comment