Monday, May 7, 2012


                                        Interview with aphiba or Faye

y

Hi i recently had an interview with fashion and style icon,trendsetter,and amazing columnist Faye or Differently known as Aphiba......


Vogue.ruby:Hi Faye ! Can you Tell us a little bit about yourself?

 Aphiba: I'm a 14 year old girl from the rainy part of the United States. I'm a blogging and fashion fanatic who's best friends are secretly Wiki and Spell Check.

 Vogue.ruby:What do you usually Like To do on stardoll?

Aphiba: I like to shop, and write. I also enjoy talking to the people I meet on line here. 

Vogue.ruby: What inspires you do write your columns ,they are amazing!

Aphiba: Thank you! On ISD, I'm hired to write trends, whereas everywhere else I have to go on my own when it comes to what I have to write about. Usually, I find myself writing about thinks that have irked me, or that have been on my mind at the time.

Vogue.ruby: Any Music Preferrences?

Aphiba: Alternative rock, and Indie.

Vogue.ruby: Describe your style in some wordshi.

Aphiba: Eclectic, futuristic, and a little bit business at times

Vogue.ruby: Do you like anybody s’style or suite on stardoll?

Aphiba: I'm a huge fan of Seasonalhotbuys and Devie44

Vogue.ruby: What is your favorite trend right now?

Aphiba:Probably pastel and floral prints at the moment. 

Vogue.ruby:And one last question,what tribute would you like stardoll to release?

 Aphiba:I'm a sucker for the Louis Vuitton Spring 2012 collection!

 Thank you faye, it has been a pleasure having you!

 Thank you for the interview :)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment