Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What to buy: Starcoin edition


I will be particularly honest when I say Stardoll can become expensive. If you live in the real world you might know what I am referring to. Although, it can still be fun while you're on a budget. I have put together a list of items that are in my wishlist right now. Here's a little preview of what I will be sporting this summer! ;)


As you might see, the first thing I can hardly wait to purchase are the chunky black heels seen on Adele's doll. The next few items I really adore are the scarfs. You can't go wrong with a stylish scarf in my opinion. I love the brown leather briefcase. It has a throwback, yet classy-feel that I just swoon over. Another item Adele would in fact rock is the black 'daisy hat.' Her real life style amazes me. The rest of the items on my wishlist are personal choices that reflect a bit of my own style... I love the skirt with the thigh-high stocking and the loose comfy grey shirt.



If you're like me, then your wishlist probably doesn't end here... That's why I've taken the liberty to search far and wide for my top picks, also worthy of my Starcoins.


I adore the matching jacket & shorts combination. It's a perfect look for spring/summer. Another top pick of mine is the fitted, ultra-cute, navy polka dot blouse. This next item is a bit pricey, but well worth the cost in my opinion. I love the color, fit, structure and craftsmanship of the Pretty n' Love 'Soft Lavender Dress.'  Last, but not least...These last items will top off my summer picks' with a relaxing, but not-so-subtle bang.



No comments:

Post a Comment